Mesotherapy is a term used to describe a procedure where any drug or product is injected into a particular layer of the skin. It could be in reference to the skin of the face, body or scalp.
• Once the area is cleansed, a numbing cream is applied is required (not on scalp)
• Then tiny injections are administered on the area.to be treated.
• Mesotherapy for hair involves tiny injections all over the scalp, which delivers nourishment directly at hair root level.
• The drug or active concentrate is chosen according to what the desired outcome is, like vitamins for hair growth or hyaluronic acid for hydration or then vitamins C for lightening etc.
Mesotherapy can be used to achieve the following objectives:
• Hair growth
• Decrease in hair fall
• Increase in hair thickness and density
• Skin tightening
• Skin glow
• Skin hydration
• Skin lightening
• Reduction in pigmentation
• Do not take a shower or undertake any activity that might cause you to perspire for at least 8 hours after the treatment.
• Do not sunbathe for at least 2 days after the face meso treatment.
• Do not undergo any other hair treatment for a week after a meso or PRP hair treatment.
• Avoid washing your hair or applying any type of hair product for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
• Expect tiny marks on the skin of your scalp, post the treatment from 24 hours to one week. They will eventually fade away, do not pick on them.