Fewer things are as fulfilling as becoming a mother; the experiences of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding are life changing. But along with the big, beautiful change of becoming a parent come a lot of changes to your body that are less than desirable. The hormonal changes a woman goes through during pregnancy can cause issues that no amount of diet or exercise can fix, including excess fat, stretch marks, loose skin on the abdomen, and sagging or deflated breasts. Luckily, having children doesn’t mean you have to live with these changes forever. A mommy makeover can tuck, tighten, and lift your trouble zones to restore your pre-pregnancy body and boost your confidence. At Derma Touch we offer a mommy makeover which is a series of cosmetic procedures that address a woman’s biggest post-pregnancy body complaints in a single operation. our mommy makeover package deal includes treatments so you can reclaim the tight, toned physique you worked so hard for.
1. Tummy tuck: It involves surgically tightening the muscles in the abdomen and removing excess fatty tissue and skin to produce a flat stomach.
2. Breast Augmentation:
A breast augmentation can dramatically improve the size, shape, and position of your breasts to enhance the natural contours of your body.
Liposuction can be used to reduce the stubborn pockets of fat on the abdomen, arms, and thighs that don’t respond to diet and exercise.
4. HIFU for lax skin on face neck and Abdomen.
5. Radiofrequency skin tightening
Not every woman will need all the treatments. At your initial consultation, Dr. Ashwini will ask you about your biggest concerns and goals before recommending a custom tailored treatment plan that includes at least two of the procedures.
Being a mother often means putting your family’s needs before your own. A mommy makeover is a great way to invest in your own happiness and boost your self-esteem to feel better than ever. If you identify with any of the following, it might be time to consider a mommy makeover:
• Your post-pregnancy body hasn’t responded to diet and exercise
• Your breasts have changed size or shape
• You’ve had trouble tightening your abs following pregnancy
• You’d like to get rid of excess fat and tissue on your stomach
• You want to fit in your pre-pregnancy jeans
• You have stretch marks on your stomach
• You’d like to wear a bikini to the beach with confidence
To maintain optimal results, mommy makeovers are recommended for women who are done having children. Dr. Ashwini recommends allowing your body to heal for at least six months post-delivery before surgery. You will also need to stop breastfeeding for two to three months prior to your surgery so Dr. can evaluate the true size and shape of your breasts. A mommy makeover is designed to fix the things you can’t fix on your own – stretch marks, loose skin, and sagging breasts – and should not be a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise.